Children with learning difficulties/disabilities and especially multiple problems as listed to the left, tend to struggle in school, become depressed, are more removed from friends and/or teachers, develop a fear of school and possibly try to find excuses not to attend school.
If any or several of the aforementioned conditions apply to your child - seek help from a professional reading or learning disabilities specialist such as A+ Reading Inc., who can provide testing that will help identify learning difficulties/disabilities such as Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, as well as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) see common types of learning disabilities listed to the right.
Thank you for your interest in A+ Reading Inc.
A Tutor and Advocate
Does any of the following apply to your child?
* Grades bad and possibly getting worse
* Homework takes forever to complete
* Does not like "reading;" not even simple reading activities
* Has trouble explaining what was read or answering questions about what was read
* Has difficulty following directions (oral and/or written)
* Slow acquiring new skills
* Has a slow work and reading pace
* Has trouble studying for tests
* Poor, slow inconsistent handwriting
including problems with b's/d's, was/saw, 6's/9's, etc.
If any of the above applies
It's time for professional tutoring!
Common Types of Learning Disabilities
* Dyslexia - difficulty reading
* Dyscalculia - difficulty with math
* Dysgraphia - difficulty with writing
* Dyspraxia - difficulty with fine motor skills (Sensory Integration Disorder)