* Does not like "reading;" not even simple reading
* Has trouble explaining what was read or answering
questions about what was read
* Has difficulty following directions (oral and/or written)
* Slow acquiring new skills
* Has a slow work and reading pace
* Has trouble studying for tests
* Poor, slow inconsistent handwriting including problems with b's/d's, was/saw, 6's/9's, etc.
If any of the above applies
It's time for professional tutoring!
Common Types of Learning Disabilities
* Dyslexia - difficulty reading
* Dyscalculia - difficulty with math
* Dysgraphia - difficulty with writing
* Dyspraxia - difficulty with fine motor
skills (Sensory Integration Disorder)
Why A Plus Reading Inc.
Children with learning difficulties/disabilities and especially multiple problems as listed below and to the left, tend to struggle in school, become depressed, are more removed from friends and/or teachers, develop a fear of school and possibly try to find excuses not to attend school.
If any or several of the aforementioned conditions apply to your child - seek help from a professional reading or learning disabilities specialist such as A+ Reading Inc., who can provide help that will identify learning difficulties/disabilities such as reading or language difficulties, weak comprehension skills, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, as well as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) see common types of learning disabilities listed below to the right.